I wasn’t a big fan of Ludo Lefebvre back when he was on Top Chef the first time around (Top Chef Masters was a different story), but ever since Ludo Bites started in LA, I’ve heard nothing but amazing praises about his food! Super excited to have him in New York for one night only at Blue Ribbon Bakery. Not cheap, but more affordable than a trip to la la land!
- [TOKYO] SUSHI SHO: Tokyo’s best sushi experience by chef who dissed the Michelin man
- [TOKYO] Eel Yakitori & Refused service at Piss Alley
- BANKAKU: Finding Japanese Shrimp Crackers in Singapore
- BOHEMIAN NYC: the no phone number “secret” joint behind the butcher shop
- LITTLE SHEEP MONGOLIAN HOT POT: Winter Steamy Dipping