I went to Aldea when it first opened and have been back after they received their Michelin Star and they’ve gotten better. Chef Mendes is hot and talented (will post about that soon).
- [TOKYO] SUSHI SHO: Tokyo’s best sushi experience by chef who dissed the Michelin man
- [TOKYO] Eel Yakitori & Refused service at Piss Alley
- BANKAKU: Finding Japanese Shrimp Crackers in Singapore
- BOHEMIAN NYC: the no phone number “secret” joint behind the butcher shop
- LITTLE SHEEP MONGOLIAN HOT POT: Winter Steamy Dipping